Friday, July 3, 2009

preschool bound


We have just confirmed Sam's enrollment in a wonderful preschool beginning in late August. This curious, active, loving little guy will now have more stimulation, space, and people in his happy life. I could not be more excited. I visited the school twice, including two classroom observations, and I literally got chills imagining Sam's world expanding to include this lovely preschool. Sam himself kept talking about going back to school after we left. The time is right for me too---I have been craving more time to work on my own projects, which hopefully will help bring in some money to help pay Sam's tuition.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wow, little Sam off to school! Can you believe it? Time sure does fly ; )

Amy said...

Maybe you'll start making/selling those cute bags you make (hint hint)??