Friday, August 29, 2008

technical difficulties

Apologies for not being around much lately. Right after our trip, my computer problems were revealed to be multiple virus infections. My little laptop is not working properly even after getting it looked at. It may be awhile longer before we are up and running on the internet again.

Meanwhile, I'll be wilting in the heatwave (and buying a thermometer to track the temps inside our house), waiting for Sam's new haircut to grow out, putting in more hours on my househunting job, eating 5 homegrown tomatoes each day, sewing stuff for our Boston trip, and trying to understand my suddenly very verbal but not always comprehensible toddler. Do you know what "raish" means? I don't either, and it's making someone really upset. See you soon I hope!

No comments: