Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ok, so there are some games that go on in the world of blogs and I guess I've just been tagged to play one.

this is how it goes:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

I was tagged by carriealair another cool toddler-mom

here are a 7 random things about me:
1. I like cute lamps, like the orange-lampshade, pull-cord, brass thrift store lamp on my desk
2. my favorite magazine is the New Yorker
3. I've always been a purger rather than a packrat, though that's changed slightly living with my packrat husband
4. there must be an awesome clothesline spot at our new home (I hate the energy waste of dryers)
5. I am still not a morning person, though I've aspired to be one for a long time
6. my pipedream vacation must involve snorkeling (I've never done it)
7. I'm teaching myself embroidery while Sam sleeps

and I have to tag 7 other bloggers...hmm, this may be hard, let me get back to this...

No comments: